With a texture similar to a blend of cashmere and silk, the softest feeling, sustainable Side Tie Bamboo Tees will take you from Studio to Street feeling good and looking better!
Never has eco-activewear been so super soft and luxurious! Bamboo is the fastest growing woody plant in the world. (Some species of bamboo grow over three feet a day!) New stems are fast regenerating, and able to be harvested again and again.
Fabric: Super soft 95% Organic Bamboo/5% Spandex
- Certified Organic. No pesticides. No insecticides. No fertilizers
- Naturally Thermo-Regulating. Keeps you cool in the summer and warm in winter, without bulk. Perfect to layer over our supportive, sport bras
- Naturally Anti-Static. Bamboo fabric fibers keeps its’ distance to prevent static build-up
- Naturally Antibacterial. Keeps you odor free and feeling and smelling fresh
- Naturally Moisture Wicking. Bamboo takes in three times more water than its weight. This translates to an excellent wicking ability, pulling moisture away from the skin to evaporate sweat
Fit: Side Tie or Loose - Flowy or knotted
Length: Below Hip
Colors: Black, White, Navy and Deep Red
Sizes: XS/S, M, L/XL
Hand or Gentle Cycle Machine Wash Cold
Wash Inside Out
Wash Dark Colors Separately